Saturday, February 21, 2015

Garlic Press and Peeler Set


Garlic Press and Peeler Set


This is such an awesome tool and way better than using a knife to try and peel and chop your garlic. So I have taken many culinary classes and learned tricks of the trade to do things easily. I like the peeler tube where I can place the garlic clove in their and roll it across the counter and the peel is gone. The press is perfect and it will take the peel off as well. I really like how fine it minces the garlic. I have used this a lot and have saved a lot of money being able to use real garlic cloves instead of buying minced garlic in a jar. Not only has it saved me money but it also helps me continue on to a non processed food life buying everything as fresh as I possibly can. This comes in a very nice gift box that looks fabulous it is lined with a piece of silk and has a dip in the box to fit the items in it. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment