Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Credit Card-Sized External Battery Charger


Credit Card-Sized External Battery Charger
 
 

 This is a really nice charger. I like the really small size, however it is a little bigger than a credit card. It is really light so that is a plus I can put it in my pocket or anywhere I need it to fit to take it with me. Because of its size it is very portable. I thought it would be a little bit stronger and more durable than it is but it has held up very well since I have gotten it. It charges my phone fairly fast. I can recharge the battery bank fairly quickly as well. I like how the connector cords are built in and already attached so I don't have to buy and carry extra cords for the battery bank. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using it.

No comments:

Post a Comment