Thursday, February 26, 2015

Pura d'or Hair & Body Care

Pura d'or Hair & Body Care
 
Argan oil is a great product for your hair and this is awesome. Having a shampoo and conditioner with argan oil in it is even better! I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner set as well as the argan oil that you can add to your skin and nails as well as in your hair. The shampoo has a very interesting smell to it but it cleans your hair thoroughly and works very well. The conditioner is amazing and what really made me love this product line. It has a vanilla lavender scent and it makes my hair silky smooth. After using this shampoo, conditioner, and the oil together my hair skin and nails have been so much smoother and looks healthier. My hair looks healthier and better with more volume.
 
"Powered by BrandBacker"

No comments:

Post a Comment