Friday, February 20, 2015

Paula Dorf Ecstasy

Paula Dorf Ecstasy
 
 
 
This is an amazing makeup product that is really nice and helps you get that professional edge you are needing and looking for. With this makeup it helps you get the dramatic highlights in your face that you were after. Get the contours or accents that you are trying to achieve. You can use this on your lips, eyes or cheeks to bring out or enhance which ever part of your face needs the extra bit of color. I love using this on my lips it is a great pink color that looks nice and brings out a great color. This goes on smoothly and is easy to apply and remove when I am done.
 
I received this for testing purposes to share my experience while using this product courtesy to Brand Backer and Paula Dorf
 
You can find out more about Paula Dorf Here 
 

 
"Powered by BrandBacker"

No comments:

Post a Comment