Saturday, February 28, 2015

SuppressMint


SuppressMint: 3-Hour Craving Control Breath Mint

I have never heard of a suppression mint before but have used appetite suppression pills before. These mints are awesome and taste great as well. They come with 2 little mint containers that you can easily fit in your pocket or in your purse which was a great bonus I just pop some of the mints in the container and I am ready to go. These mints are easy to use just pop one in your mouth and with your tongue place it up in the upper jaw line and it sits and gels to you jaw perfectly. You can still talk normally with it in and you just have a pleasant minty taste in your mouth. After I have been using this I have noticed in the afternoon I am not craving the snack or junk food that I usually do. It works great and has helped me loose some weight because I am not reaching for the extra calories. These taste great last awhile and are easy to use. I received these as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can find out more about this product Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment