Thursday, February 26, 2015

Francois et Mimi Stacking Coffee Mugs Set with Rack


Francois et Mimi Stacking Coffee Mugs Set with Rack

I absolutely love these mugs! They are my favorite go to mug that I use everyday. Not only are they my go to mug because I love how the handle feels in my hand the large size of the cup and the great colors but because of the awesome rack that they are in. I am able to put this right next to my k cup machine and they are right there and so handy. These mugs are great and so many things going for them. They are microwavable and dishwasher safe which is something I look for in every coffee mug I go for. They have a large enough handle to comfortably be able to hold on to your mug which is something I  look for. The colors are so much better in person than any picture can give it justice. They are bright vibrant colors that fit my personality and me so well. I received these as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment