Saturday, February 7, 2015

Silicone Baking Muffins Cups


24 Set Cupcakes Liners - Silicone Baking Muffins Cups -Reusable Cupcake Molds -Lifetime Guarantee!
 
 
Silicone cup cake molds are the best thing ever. Not only do they save you a lot of money in the long run from not having to buy paper cups they are also eco friendly. I really love how these have a lot of bright vibrant colors that would match any birthday theme. I used these for my nieces birthday and they were a total hit and all of the cupcakes came out perfect. Now me as many other people they are having busy stressful lives. Somehow I only sprayed half of these when making cupcakes and not the other half. Even forgetting to spray half of them they still were easily to get out of the cups. I received these as a gift to share my experience while using this product.
 
 
I thought I would also share with you the cupcakes I made as well.
 
They are called Candy cupcakes. Just take your cake mix or whatever you use. I just use a box cake mix because I didn't have the time or ingredients to stir up one from scratch. I whipped them up and filled the cups a little under 3/4s full than I placed candy and pushed it down in each of the cups.
This time I choose to use mini Reese's peanut butter cups and stuck them in each ones. I have used many different kinds before kit kats, Carmel cups whatever strikes your fancy. Bake them at the normal time you would. Instead of doing the tooth pick test in the middle you have to do it on the side and I bake mine a minute or two just to be on the safe side. They are perfect and you don't even need frosting on them if you choose. 
 
You can purchase your own cup cake liners Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment