Wednesday, February 11, 2015

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri

8" Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri

This is a really nice professional non stick pan. It is the perfect size to use for a little bit of everything. Since I have gotten it I have used it every morning for eggs and it has been perfect. It is still non stick and is perfect. I really like the bottom of the pan and the texture to it. It helps cook my food evenly and perfect every time. This is a durable well made pan that is going to last a long time. I really like the green color to the pan it is nice and bright and looks great on my stove. One huge bonus I have received from this company is the fact they send a protector cover for your pan so when it is not in use it is well protected. I have never had a company that I bought a pan with to send a protective cover with it. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment