Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Salt


Adovia Dead Sea Salt

A nice relaxing bath is one of my favorite escapes that help me relax and rejuvenated. I like to add bath salts in my bath to help with that and this one is one of the best. I feel like my skin is extremely soft after getting out of a bath using this and my body is very relaxed. I have a lot of body aches and pains and this winter has been a killer. Taking a nice relaxing bath with this has helped a lot my back muscles feel well relaxed and wasn't as sore. I felt looser and not as stiff after I took a bath with these bath salts. They don't have a strong scent to them either which is nice so I can add my own essential oils to this. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment