Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners


Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners
 
 Slow cookers is a great item and must have in the kitchen! I love them in the winter especially when I find something that will taste amazing and leave the house smelling great that is warm and hearty for dinner. This cook book is perfect for that and for the convince of having a nice warm meal that will be ready once you arrive home. This is also great for getting rid of all the processed and boxed foods that like my family most are trying to cut out. This gives you recipes using all fresh ingredients that are easy to make.
 
I Made the Beef stew an it was perfect.


All it took was beef veggies and some seasonings. I had most of it on hand is easy to just pour into the crockpot set it on low and it is perfectly cooked by dinner time. A couple of the items such as the peas don't need to be added until the very end of it but it is still very easy and was amazing
 
 
I received this as a gift to share my thoughts and ideas on the book. I will be hosting a giveaway so 10 of my readers may get an E-book of this cookbook as well!
 
You can purchase your own Here
Or you can try to win one here!
 
 
 

 
Slow Cooker Recipes for Beginners E-Book

No comments:

Post a Comment