Friday, February 6, 2015

Professional Infrared Flat Iron


Professional Infrared Flat Iron By Xtava


I like many other women own a plethora of different hair straighteners for different needs. Not all hair straighteners are built equally. I really like quite a few features on this one. I like how it has a digital screen to actually see the temperature you are at. It flashes green when it is not at that temperature yet but stays a solid color once it is at the desired temp. There is an on and off button which not all straighteners have some you just plug in and unplug to turn on and off. This has 3 buttons on the side power and an up and down button to change the temperature of your iron. This is an infrared iron and it is the first infrared iron I have ever owned. It works a lot better than others to help with frizz and static when you use it. It is easy to use but one of the down sides is I wish the mouth of the iron would open a bit larger so it would be easier to put hair in the iron. That is the only down side I see to this but so many other upsides. Like it has a very long cord and the cord has a 360 degree swivel to it so it is easy to use without the cord getting tangled. I really like the bag that was included with it. It is foil lined in case the iron is still a little warm when it gets put away. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can find out more about Xtava's products Here
 
Or you can purchase this item Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment