Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Silicone Beverage Glasses


Silicone Beverage Glasses


The glasses are coo. I like how they are small lightweight and collapsible. They are small enough to fit in my hiking pack and they can collapse down pretty small, but as soon as you let go of it they return to their original shape. I would suggest a rubber band to keep them collapsed if you nee them to be small, which is what I had to do. The main selling point of them being made of silicone which makes it flexible is one its bonuses in case you drop it it wont break. they are dishwasher safe so that is a bonus as well. These are great to take camping and fun to drink out of around the fire pit. I received these as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment