Friday, July 24, 2015

2 piece insulated Cutains

2 piece insulated Curtains


Theses are awesome curtains and I have so many great things to say about them. They are easy to hang up and I really like the large loop holed design that they have to hang the curtains up like. I feel as if they stay better that way and I like how they weave in and out to give it a more flowing look. They are quiet heavy of a curtain and really do block the sun out very well. I took this picture in the middle of the afternoon and no sun shines through. They do keep my living room cooler since it is so dark in there in the winter months. These are awesome curtains they are strong durable well made and keep it darkened very well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment