Monday, July 27, 2015

Kovot Battery Organizer with Removable Tester


Kovot Battery Organizer with Removable Tester
 
 
 
Awesome Battery organizer and I really like it. I think this is really cool and it comes in handy. It came with the mount screws to be able to mount this to my wall. It comes with everything you need and it has the screw ports pre drilled through the organizer. The organizer is made of a thick durable plastic. It is easy to slide all the different batteries in the proper slots depending on their size. This holder holds a lot of batteries of all different sizes and it organizes them well. This makes it so much easier to know where all the batteries are and not having to search for them. I like the battery tester a lot because I can also test which ones I need to charge if they are re-charable or which ones I just need to throw away. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase this product Here

No comments:

Post a Comment