Monday, July 27, 2015

Premium Paracord Bracelet and Paracord Grenade Survival Kit


Premium Paracord Bracelet and Paracord Grenade Survival Kit

So I like the paracord grenade, it's compact enough to either put inside my bag or use the carabineer clip it comes with to attach it to the outside of my bag. The carabineer clip has a small issue because it doesn't close right. The paracord bracelet is nice, it is comfortable to wear and I like the fire starter sparker and the scraper on it. It has a good clasp, but when you tighten it down on your wrist, it loosens up pretty quickly. The bracelet is light, and isn't really bulky. It is easy to start a fire with the striker and both come with a lot of paracord in case of an emergency. The fishing kit inside the paracord is really cool I just didn't want to take it fully apart so it is intact incase of use. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase this product Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment