Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display


Smart Weigh Digital Pro Pocket Scale with Back-Lit LCD Display

This is an awesome digital scale and comes in handy in the kitchen. There are many things that I like about it and a few slight flaws none the less this is great. I have been on a very strict diet one part of it being no carbs. With that being said I need to weigh out how many ounces of meat I each for each portion throughout the day. This is easy to use and operate with many different settings. Depending on what unit of measurements you want to use. It comes with a nice plastic storage case. The bottom which covers the entire bottom of the scale and another top that covers just the scale portion area. The only down side is I wish the top part of the case would cover the entire top of the scale. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.



You can purchase you own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment