Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Laundry Bag With 2 Inch Shoulder Strap


Laundry Bag With 2 Inch Shoulder Strap

 
 This is a great laundry bag and works perfectly when I am on the road and on the go. I have been needing a new laundry bag for awhile and I hate putting dirty clothes back in my duffle bag. When I am gone for a couple weeks I need a large bag to put all my dirty clothes in and this is great. It is really strong and durable and can hold all the clothes that I have used for my trip away. It is strong durable and really holds everything well. IT has a draw strong top that is easy to close and stays closed nicely. The shoulder strap is awesome it makes it so I can pick up the bag and carry it to and from the car with ease. It is all made very well and is perfect. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment