Friday, July 10, 2015

Orange Blossom Water Toner


Orange Blossom Water Toner


This is a great face toner and I really love it. It isn't oily like other toners that I have used and love how it is all natural. I have very sensitive skin and haven't had any issues with this causing irritations or breakouts at all. It is easy to apply and has a great scent to it. It smells like you are in an orange grove and it is great. It gives your face a nice clean refreshing feeling. It helps smooth out your skin tone and complexion as well as it helps heal as well. It has helped healed up some acne that was on my face and caused the redness on my face to start to even out. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment