Thursday, July 9, 2015

Twist & Grind - 2 in 1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Mill


Twist & Grind - 2 in 1 Salt and Pepper Grinder Mill


This is a really cool sleek salt and pepper grinder. It is nice how they sit like this because it saves a lot of room in the kitchen and with precious counter space. The grinder is really nice and durable. It is easy to open the ends and fill each side with your salt and pepper without having to worry about the other side emptying on you like I have had issues with before. You simply pop off each of the sides to be able to twist and grind out your fresh ground salt and pepper. It works well and I really like having fresh group salt and pepper on my food. The only down side is the salt can be a bit fine and come out fast but that is no issue once you get used to it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment