Thursday, July 23, 2015

Sprout grow a pencil


Sprout grow a pencil

This is a great pencil and really cool. I like how it is a nice idea and a lot of fun and cool. As you can see in my picture it is kind of hard to see the 2 little sprouts coming along. I have had mine planted about a week and a half now and I am not the greenest of green thumbs. However it is finally starting to sprout! I am excited normally everything I grow dies but this is coming along. It is cool how I sharpened this wrote with it and now it is growing into something. I cant wait to see what it looks like in a couple weeks and will update with pictures. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
or
Find out more about the company Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment