Thursday, July 9, 2015

Light up my life!

Light up my life!
This is a great post of a few different flashlights from an amazing company. Each flash light is a bit different but all of them are amazing.
 
 
Waterproof Tactical Flashlight for Hiking
 
Great flashlight that has so many uses. It is perfect to have either in your hiking pack or car. I prefer this one to be in my hiking pack seeing as it is water proof. It is light weight easy to use and is ultra bright. It isn't overly large yet has a nice powerful light. It has a easy small loop to hold the flashlight or to wrap it around your wrist. This is solid metal well made and durable. It takes a larger Lithium Ion battery 18650 which I already have on hand and they are rechargeable so it is great. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinion about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 
Waterproof 300 Lumens Lantern


This is an awesome lantern and super bright! It is light weight easy to use and just takes 3 D batteries. This lantern is really nice and I love how bright it is. It has multiple light settings that get a little dimmer than the first setting before it but even on the lowest brightness. I like that it has a large easy to grip handle that makes it easy to carry the lantern or secure it to your hiking pack. The lantern itself isn't too heavy so it doesn't add a lot of weight to your hiking pack. You can either hang it from the handle or a hook that is on the bottom side of the lantern. It is awesome and so easy to use. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
Mini LED Flashlight


This is a great min flashlight and I really like it. It is really small yet bright and powerful. I like how light and small it is so I can easily put it in the side pocket of my purse. It even has a nice little clip so my boyfriend can clip it in his jean pocket or shirt pocket while he is at work which is great. The flashlight just takes 1 AA battery and it is ready to use. It simply turns on at a push of a button and it is a great flashlight to have on hand. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 
3 Modes Waterproof Flashlight, 4500LM


This is an awesome flashlight and almost like a small spot light even! It takes 4 18650 rechargeable batteries  that are not included but luckily I had them on hand. This flashlight is very strong and durable and can even be use as a decent defense weapon if need be. This flashlight is roughly the size of an energy drink can but it is very strong and durable. It is ultra bright and actually was brighter than the lights in my house when I first flipped it on. I like how this is waterproof as well and you can easily use it in the rain if need be. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 
 5 Modes LED Lighting Lamp Flashlight


This is an awesome flashlight and so useful to have in your purse or in your car. I like to always keep one in my car in case of an emergency and this one is perfect. it is small light weight and easily able to fit in the center console or the side pocket of the door. it has 5 different light settings and modes and is quiet bright. It takes on lithium 18650 battery that is not included but I luckily had one on hand. It is easy to use and ultra bright. the flashlight is great to have in case of an emergency. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment