Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Epica Large Digit Timer


Epica Large Digit Timer
 
 
Awesome kitchen timer and I really enjoy it. There are quiet a few features on this timer that I really like and a few that aren't the best but I can definitely deal with. I really like how this is a large print large type timer that I can easily see the numbers to the timer and see how much time is left from a ways away. One of the down sides however is you can only get the timer to go up to 99 minutes. That isn't a huge issue however because most things I make do not need to go longer unless it is when I have jerky in the dehydrator or something running for hours. I really like how this has a magnet on the back and I can stick it to my fridge. It is awesome clears up space on my counter and I always know where it is. It has a nice loud clear beep so you can hear when it goes off and it is easy to set and clear as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment