Monday, July 6, 2015

Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale

Ozeri Gourmet Digital Kitchen Scale


Amazing kitchen scale and was way better and so much more than I was expecting. I wasn't expecting the scale to be so sleek and professional. I really like how when it is turned off it shows the time on it. It also has a temperature sensor in it which is great because I like to have a small thermometer in my kitchen. I also love the alarm/timer that is built into the scale as well. All of those great features and we haven't even gotten to how great of a scale this is. It has a decent sized area to be able to weigh your food which is something I have really gotten into with my diet. The scale is easy to operate and the buttons are really easy to push and navigate to the right unit of measurements that you want. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment