Monday, July 27, 2015

Two Meows Cat Litter Mat


Two Meows Cat Litter Mat
Awesome pet mat and it works so much better than other mats. I really like that you can use it for not just the litter box but for other things. I used this under my dogs bowls and it worked perfectly. It was easy to use and it had a backing that stuck down onto the floor so it didn't slide around. The bowls put on the mat stay on the mat well and my dog can no longer lick his bowls to wear they will move clear across the kitchen because the mat grips them into place. The mat is nice because it will also catch any spilled food and water and it is easy to clean. The mat looks cute and is a decent size. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment