Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Garden Sprayer By Hosezzle


Garden Sprayer By Hosezzle


This is a really cool garden sprayer and comes in handy for many purposes. I really like that it is easy to fill and holds quiet a bit of water. I use it to water my indoor herb garden and it is so much easier to do it this way than trying to carry the small plants one by one to the sink or to use a cup and make multiple trips. The sprayer is easy to take the nozzle off and fill full of water or whatever liquid you want to add to it. I like that you can easily pump it up and pressure to it. Especially if you are like me and like to add extra chemicals to it to add fertilizer or weed protection to the bottle. This is a great garden sprayer and has come in quiet handy. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment