Saturday, July 4, 2015

48 Blade Meat Tenderizer


48 Blade Meat Tenderizer
 
 

Awesome product and I have loved using it since grilling season is now upon us. This is perfect to use on your steaks and other meat. It truly does tenderize the meat very well and I like how it also helps the meat soak in the seasonings and flavors that I like to add on to them. This is easy to use. Just simply place over the meat and press down. The blades slide down through the meat and pokes small holes. It tenderizes it and allows for your seasonings and rubs to be able to soak further into the steak as well to get a juicer flavor. This is easy to clean too which is a great bonus. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment