Saturday, July 18, 2015

Snug Baby Monitor for Smartphones and Tablets


Snug Baby Monitor for Smartphones and Tablets


Awesome baby monitor and has so many more uses than just for that! It comes with everything that you need to hook it up and set it up for use. It was pretty simple to hook up through my router and to be able to get it all set up the way I need. The app is a free app to download on your phone and you are easily able to open the app up to see what the camera is pointed at no matter where in the world you may be. I like that it has night vision and you are able to see in the dark with it. You can set it  up so you can get a notification for noise or movement through the camera so it is nice for a baby or if you are using it for home security. The camera has a nice clear picture to it and you can easily see what it is you want to. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.


You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment