Saturday, July 11, 2015

Stewart's Freeze Dried Dog Treats


Stewart's Freeze Dried Dog Treats
 


This is a great treat and really love feeding it to my dog. My dog is really hard to find treats for seeing as he is allergic to chicken, turkey, and corn. This is perfect and I absolutely love it and so does he. It is all natural which is great and love that it is made 100% of duck liver. This is a great treat that I can feel safe about giving to him. I know it is all natural ingredients so I wont have to fear of him being allergic to it. The pieces are a nice size so even with him being only 15 pounds they are not to large for him to be able to eat them. They come in a nice sealed tub that is easy to open and close and seals back up tight to keep them fresh. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here
Or
read more about this awesome company Here



No comments:

Post a Comment