Thursday, July 9, 2015

effenfine Tweezer Kit


effenfine Tweezer Kit


These are an awesome set of tweezers. I love the kit of them and they are perfect. It comes with all 3 different points that you could need and they all come packed in a nice little pouch. The leather pouch keeps them together and easier to find which is great. The tweezers themselves are all well made strong and sturdy. They fit in my fingers well and each one serves there purpose. They are easily able to grip and grab splinters or in grown hairs with ease and be able to remove them. These are great and I really like them. I also love the play on words with the name brand of them as well. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment