Friday, July 3, 2015

Pest & Animal Repeller


Pest & Animal Repeller

 
This is a great pest and animal repellent and something that has actually came in quiet handy around my garden this year. I live somewhat near a river and because of the location I get a lot of animals in my yard that like to eat on my garden. I have tried everything from putting fences around it yet the deer still manage to find a way to get in. This is great I sprayed it around the perimeter of my garden and since then I haven't really noticed any leaves being eaten or my plants being ate up or killed. This is great and it worked better than what I thought it would. I also have mice and squirrels that like to nest and burrow under my deck. This is great because I have been able to tell they aren't making a mess nor nesting under the deck since I have been spraying this around it. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment