Thursday, July 9, 2015

Rocktape Foam Roller


Rocktape Foam Roller


This is a great foam roller and was a lot of fun. Not only is it better than other foam rollers that I have tried but it also comes with some workout tips as well. I love how you can unscrew the ends of this to be able to store the diagrams and the carry strap Inside the roller when it is not in use. Even though you can open the roller it is still very strong and durable. It is easy to use for your workout and doesn't take up a lot of space either which is great. It also serves more purposes than just for a  workout. I am able to have someone roll it across my back and it really helps with pressure points. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment