Thursday, July 23, 2015

3 in 1 Vegetable Spiralizer


3 in 1 Vegetable Spiralizer

This is an awesome product and I love it. One of my favorite burger and bar joints in town makes these great chips. This machine is perfect because now I am able to make them at home! It is really easy to use this machine and has so many uses with switching the blades in and out of it. I really like being able to use this for pastas and with carrots to sauté them or many other items. It suctions cups down to your counter top so you wont have to worry about it wiggling around as you are twisting the handle. The food sticks to the sharp points on the handle and you wont have to worry about them falling off. The blades are all razor sharp and each blade is able to cut something different. I received this product to share my honest thoughts and opinions about it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment