Sunday, January 18, 2015

5-in-1 Curling Iron


5-in-1 Curling Iron by Xtava
Xtava has a great line of awesome hair products. I absolutely love this curling iron because it has every attachment I can possibly need. It comes all packed in the cute little bag that is foil lined so it wont harm the outside of the bag if the curling iron isn't 100% cool yet. That is a great feature and most curling irons don't come with their own bag. This iron has many features I love. First off it has a great 360 swivel cord to it so it doesn't get tangled when you are turning it to curl. The cord is extremely long which is great especially when you are trying to do someone else's hair you can easily walk around a chair to curl someone's hair. The barrels are easy to attach pop them in and turn the lock piece and it stays securely and is easy to change. Each barrel is nice because than I can have one iron with many barrel attachments without having to have multiple curling irons of different sizes. It is easy to operate and makes my hair look amazing. I was so happy I received this as a gift to share my experiences with it.
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment