Thursday, January 29, 2015

GrillFella BBQ Wok (Silver)


GrillFella BBQ Wok (Silver)
I love to grill and to find any cool new item to improve my grilling experiences with. This one blew me away it was awesome. I love how it has a divider and 3 different slots you can put the divider in to be able to keep your food separate. I decided to cook some ears of corn on one side and BBQ chicken wings on the other. It worked perfectly! I just sprayed it a bit with non stick spray put my dividers in the spot I wanted and I was ready to go. I put it on the grill directly and it was awesome. I love how I can pull this right off my grill and take it inside directly which was really easy. The holes in this are not too big to where food falls through but not to small to where the food doesn't get that fire flamed taste that you go for. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using it.
 

 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment