Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Premium Delicates Laundry Bags


Premium Delicates Laundry Bags
Washing my delicates has always been a chore sometimes I even hand wash them because my washing machine was eating my clothes! These were given to me as a gift for that reason to see if I could try them out and share my views if it helped. These worked wonders came with 4 bags 2 in each size and they were perfectly. I love how there is an included bag for my non white delicates which was a great bonus to have. The bags are very well made heavy duty bag the zippers are very durable they don't bind or bunch in the fabric when you zip or unzip them and the zipper slides easily even after coming out of the washer. Must have for any lady to wash your delicates.

 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment