Sunday, January 25, 2015

MeasuPro DCT350 Instant Read Programmable Digital Cooking Thermometer


MeasuPro DCT350 Instant Read Programmable Digital Cooking Thermometer with Stainless Steel Probe
 


This is a great thermometer! I have been needing  a new one and this blew my expectations out of the water. It reads extremely fast and accurate you can switch to what kind of meat you are cooking, and it displays the temperature and even the rarity so you can get the rareness on your steak just right. I really like how long the lead is on the thermometer so I can stick it in my steak and watch it on the monitor and not have to be super close to the grill when I do that. The buttons are easy to press and not over complicated. You can tilt the screen so it can be at an angle you  need to so you can read
 it clearly. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment