Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pet Handheld Massaging Mitt


Pet Handheld Massaging Mitt
My puppy absolutely loves this! If I leave it where he can reach it he will either rub his head on it or will bring it to me and keep dropping it at my feet unit I rub him with it. It is great easy to slip on and off your hand. It has a great Velcro strap that goes around the wrist cuff so you can easily strap your hand in it to where it wont slip off. It works great and my pet loves it. It collets a lot of loose hair in it which is great since my pet sheds hair a lot. I use it to collect more of the hair and he gets what he wants which is a win win for everyone. This is a great mitt to have for any pet owner. It makes his coat look better and it relaxes him while giving us some pet bonding time. I am so happy I had the opportunity to receive this as  a gift to share my experiences while using it.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment