Wednesday, January 14, 2015

IntelliBED


IntelliBED Pillow

 
This is an absolute amazing pillow and has given me some much needed pain relief and a full nights sleep that I haven't had in the longest time without being loaded down with sleeping pills and sedatives. It gives my neck the support it needs. I have 2 herniated discs in my neck that are extremely painful especially in the winter time when my arthritis flares up. With this pillow I can adjust it however I need weather I need it to be softer or more firm. All you have to do is use the button to add more air or let out. It supports my neck reliving my pain to where I am not tossing and turning all through the night. This doesn't completely take my pain away but it helps enough to where I can get a good nights sleep. It has taken me a few days to get used to it and last night it was amazing. Now that I am used to it I slept a full 8 hours without waking up which is an extremely rare occurrence for me. I was very graciously able to accept this as a gift.
 
You can find out more about this product and others that they have Here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment