Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Paracord Survival Bracelet


Paracord Survival Bracelet

Paracord bracelets are one of the new in things. The clasp is nice and makes it adjustable for different size wrists. I like the design of the single red strip of paracord in the center. I've made my own and haven't done something that looked as nice as this. The inside of it is smooth for my wrist so I don't have to worry about chafing.  Its nice to wear around or out camping. Since paracord can come in handy for an emergency situation while in the middle of no where.  The clasp of the paracord is also a little saw and the other part of the clasp is magnesium so you can use that to start your own fire. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.

You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment