Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Conditioner


Chamberlain's Leather Milk Leather Conditioner
 
I have an older vehicle it is a 2002 and it has the original leather seats in it. My SUV has been through it all and the seats have been looking really cracked and bad lately. This helped with a lot of the crack and scratches. My seats looked beat up before I used this and now they are a lot better. Even with cleaning my seats before applying the conditioner it got some oil and diesel grease stains out of my seats that have been there for years. It mad my seats look a lot better and even smell better. It has a very light almond like scent to it that isn't strong or an over barring but it gives it a nice light scent. I like how it came with a  nice shammy type pad to use with it and it really helps applying the conditioner. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment