Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Women Long Sleeve Rash Guard (compression) Shirt


Women Long Sleeve Rash Guard (compression) Shirt


Compression shirts are great for many different things. It is great for athletes from surfers to bikers to runners and gym rats. The reason why I love this shirt is because the tightness and compression of the shirt helps my back. I suffered many herniated discs and damaged muscles in my back from a car accident and the tightness of the shirt really helps. It helps me keep my composure and the tightness helps put pressure on my back and muscles and gives me the extra support and strength I need. It helps reduce a bit of pain with the added pressure and helps me stand up straight and tall. It will not permanently fix any injuries but people with back pain know that just a little bit of relief is worth it any way you can get it. I absolutely love this shirt because of that and it makes me look great. I received this as a gift to help me with my pain and to share how it has aided me.

 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment