Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Glow 2 Go Tanning Towelettes


Glow 2 Go Tanning Towelettes

 
Tanning and looking bright and colorful is something I am always after. Now as a white girl I have 2 shades pale or lobster when I tan outside or in a tanning bed. First world problems right there. I have tried many different tanning lotions, sprays, tanning beds, and baking in the sun. Unfortunately I am living in an extremely cold climate and not having good luck with tanning booths or lotions this has been an awesome product for myself. Just wipe on but not to much around your elbows knees and hands. It took about 4 hours for the tan to appear but looked great. I did only half of one arm to be able to show the difference of just one cloth. It took me a few tries to be able to get the hang of it without any missed spots but over all it is a great product and looks fabulous. I love that it comes with 20 individually packaged towelettes which is really great I can do my entire body with just 2 cloths which is very nice and it lasts a while. I have had it for over a week and it hasn't faded yet even through showering. I was so gracious I recived this product to see if it will help this poor white girl and share my experiences on it.
 
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
You can also enter my GIVEAWAY for this item Here Ends 1/30
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment