Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen


 
Sun Si'belle Broad Spectrum Mineral Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 30


I am one of those girls that has 2 shades. pale or lobster. So I need a good sunscreen to help me from not burning. This stuff works great. There are many features I like about it is it has a safety foil seal on it. Not all sunscreen bottles do which makes me a little worried about them. This is a really light cream that isn't greasy or oily on your skin. It can be applied easily has a great smell and love all the organic ingredients. There are no toxins chemicals or additives in this sun screen. It is very safe for you and your family. It is also loaded with anti aging ingredients and minerals as well. This is a must have on those hot summer days being spent outside. I received this as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 


No comments:

Post a Comment