Thursday, January 15, 2015

MatchaDNA Handheld wireless Milk Frother


MatchaDNA Handheld wireless Milk Frother
 
I love this. I like to have protein drinks in the morning and the little kids love their chocolate milk. This is great and makes it all go so much faster. Just put it in and turn it on it mixes it up extremely well. Especially protein drinks no clumps or anything like that can be found. It mixes it up so it has a great flavor and tastes the flavor all the way though unlike when you mix it with a spoon or in a shaker bottle. It even makes it taste a bit creamier which I love that. It is easy to use even easier to clean and fits nicely in a drawer. I have tried many other milk frothers before that couldn't even mix up milk with chocolate powder and this works amazingly. Even with my protein powder or the thickest syrup I love it and use it daily. I am so glad I received this as a gift to review.

 
 
You can purchase your own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment