Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Silicone baking mats

Silicone Baking Mats
This is a great item and a must have for any baker! I am always baking something up weather it is an old family recipe that I have used for years or some new recipe that I stumbled across on Pinterest. These work great no need to spray my cookie sheets just put on the mat drop down my cookie dough and you are good to go. At first my fire alarms kept going off but it was just my fire alarms being weird. I went to my girlfriends house baked cookies there with them and had no issue. I absolutely love them and it works so great for every baking need. It is a breeze to clean. I also love how it helps bake my cookies evenly though. I am so happy I had the opportunity to receive this product as a gift to share my experiences while using it.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
I received a 99% off coupon for this item from No Kidding Coupon.
 
You can join this website and get your first 99% off coupon Here
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment