Friday, January 23, 2015

Bellemain Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers, Set of 3


Bellemain Stainless Steel Mesh Strainers, Set of 3

Stainless steel strainers are awesome and have so many uses. I love this set of 3, They are so easy to use and love the different sizes to make it easier to have the right one for the job. I have used these so many times since I have gotten them. I love the small one for being able to scoop out noodles and dumplings out of boiling water. It is easier to scoop it out of the pan than spilling scalding hot water everywhere. I have used them to sift flour which it also works great to sift powder sugar on top of brownies or cupcakes. These are very durable and made out of a high grade stainless steel. They are very well put together and look professional. They are a great must have in the kitchen. I also like how the ends are so you can literally hang either end on a hook in the cabinet and how you can have that extra lip to also have it a top of a bowl so you can just add things to it without having to hold it. I was so happy to receive these as a gift and sharing my experiences with them.
 
You can purchase your own Here
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment