Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ipad Car Headrest Mount


Ipad Car Headrest Mount For Apple Ipad 2, 3 & 4
This is a perfect thing for the kids and for long road trips or even just to keep them out of your hair while you are driving! It is easy to strap on around the head rest. The only issue I found is I have a thicker headrest than most so the straps didn't fit fully around so I just had to strap it around the bars of the head rest. It wasn't a big issue since it sat up that way anyways. I really like how this case has a sleek design and it is easy to strap on and off and move it between vehicles. Or I can just flip open the security Velcro at the top and slip my Ipad out. I have an Ipad 2 and it fits perfectly and securely in place. The sound ports aren't covered so you can easily still hear the movie but I hook mine up through the blue tooth speakers in the back seat section on my SUV. the buttons aren't covered so it can easily be reachable without having to remove the Ipad from the case as well. I was so happy to receive this as a gift to review during the busy holiday traveling season this year.
 
You can purchase your own Here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment