Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stark Safe Cut Resistant Gloves


Stark Safe Cut Resistant Gloves
 
 
I am always in the kitchen and always cutting up different things for dishes. I have a fear that one day I could have a muscle spasm while in the kitchen and the knife could slip. I have had a few cuts before and hated for an incident that could make it worse. I received the stark safe cut resistant gloves as a gift for review and man are they great. They are easy to slip on and off they aren't too bulky where you cant move your fingers that simply isn't the case. It is easy to move and manage your knife while wearing these gloves and I no longer have to worry about my knife slipping and cutting me. These are very sturdy and well made. Their are no strings or anything that hangs off of them they are sewn really well and well crafted.
 
You can purchase you own Here

No comments:

Post a Comment