Friday, January 16, 2015

Julienne Peeler & Vegetable Peeler


Julienne Peeler & Vegetable Peeler
 
This is a fabulous razor sharp peeler. First thing I would never let my kids near this because it is extremely sharp, but it is well worth it and such a great product. It is very durable and made very sturdy and well made. It cuts the time of peeling potatoes in half. Way faster than using a knife or any other peeler. It cuts the peel off easily without taking more than just the peel. I absolutely love the julienne side of the peeler as well. I use it to julienne carrots for stir fry. I love this because it is helping me to be able to peel and cut my food and not have to buy pre cut bagged processed food which is helping my family eat healthier foods which is my goal. this is easy to keep clean and easy to clean. I received this as a gift to review and I absolutely love it.

 
 
You can purchase your own Here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment