Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles


Fit For We Mommy & Me Matching Water Bottles

These are cute water bottles! I kept the small one and gave the bigger one to my mom! We both have given up pop for new years and have been trying hard to keep to it. These water bottles have helped us. We can easily fill it up with water or tea and take it to go. The bottles have a few great features to it. I really like how they have a clip on the back of the bottle so you can clip it or hang it where ever you need. I like how the top of the bottle flips open but the spring could be a little more sturdier and the button is a little hard for younger kids to press. I like the nozzle part where you drink at it. It is easy to drink out of and they have an awesome mesh screen in the top of it as well. I love everything about it but its hard to get that last little sip at the bottom out. I received these as a gift to share my experiences while using this product.

You can purchase your own Here

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment